It starts with a stolen kiss under an English sky, and it ends with a walk down the aisle. It starts with the President sending his best friend to woo me on his behalf, and it ends with my heart split in two. It starts with buried secrets and dangerous desires…and ends with the three of us bound together with a hateful love sharper than any barbed wire.
My name is Greer Galloway, and I serve at the pleasure of the President of the United States.
This is the story of an American Queen.
OMGEEE this book. This book is all the things. I have not thoroughly enjoyed a book in months. Months! I have been in the worst book funk, and I even stopped reading for awhile.
I signed up to review American Queen, so I figured I better read it. I mean, I loved Sierra’s book, Priest, so I knew there was a good chance I would like American Queen.
The book hooked me from the very first paragraph. I mean, if you read the blurb, that should have you 1-clicking this book. It opens up to Greer walking down the aisle to marry The President of The United States and her panties in the Vice President’s jacket pocket. Yes people! Yes!
Even with this powerful of an opening, the book did not wane. Oh no. It did not. It got hot. And hotter. And hotter. It ended on the hottest scene in the book. Sierra can freakin’ write them.
Seriously, I cannot stress this enough. Read this book.
The first book in a breathtaking new romantic suspense series that will appeal to fans of New York Times bestsellers Maya Banks, Lisa Gardner, and Lisa Jackson.
Under siege. That's how Ryker Jones feels. The Lost Bastards Investigative Agency he opened up with his blood brothers has lost a client in a brutal way. The past he can't outrun is resurfacing, threatening to drag him down in the undertow. And the beautiful woman he's been trying to keep at arm's length is in danger...and he'll destroy anything and anyone to keep her safe.
Paralegal Zara Remington is in over her head. She's making risky moves at work by day and indulging in an affair with a darkly dangerous PI by night. There's a lot Ryker isn't telling her and the more she uncovers, the less she wants to know. But when all hell breaks loose, Ryker may be the only one to save her. If his past doesn't catch up to them first...
Full of twists and turns you won't see coming, DEADLY SILENCE is New York Times bestselling author Rebecca Zanetti at her suspenseful best.
**THE PRINT EDITION CONTAINS EXTRA BONUS SCENES NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ELSE!**
BUY THE BOOK HERE
Barnes & Noble
Also available at Target!
DEADLY SILENCE, #1
LETHAL LIES, #2
Deadly Silence Top 5 List
Top 5 Actors to play main characters
- Hugh Jackman would make a wonderful Ryker Jones from Deadly Silence. He’s intense, smart, dangerous, and sexy. Very, very, very, sexy. There’s a picture of him next to a motorcycle on Pinterest, and it’s perfect.
- Jason Momoa is one of my favorite actors of all time. He’s sexy and smart…and he looks amazing without his shirt. He’s also tall, dark, and so intense. Great hero material here.
- Emily Rose is the actress who played the lead on Haven. She’s smart and spunky, and I think she’d make a great heroine in any of the books.
- Salli Richardson-Whitfield is beautiful, intelligent, and so graceful. She played Dr. Blake on the Eureka series, and I thought she was fantastic.
- Chris Pratt makes for a great hero as well. It’s not only his looks (which are very nice), but his obvious sense of humor. It’d be a lot of fun to cast him.
a Rafflecopter giveaway