The first book in a breathtaking new romantic suspense series that will appeal to fans of New York Times bestsellers Maya Banks, Lisa Gardner, and Lisa Jackson.
Under siege. That's how Ryker Jones feels. The Lost Bastards Investigative Agency he opened up with his blood brothers has lost a client in a brutal way. The past he can't outrun is resurfacing, threatening to drag him down in the undertow. And the beautiful woman he's been trying to keep at arm's length is in danger...and he'll destroy anything and anyone to keep her safe.
Paralegal Zara Remington is in over her head. She's making risky moves at work by day and indulging in an affair with a darkly dangerous PI by night. There's a lot Ryker isn't telling her and the more she uncovers, the less she wants to know. But when all hell breaks loose, Ryker may be the only one to save her. If his past doesn't catch up to them first...
Full of twists and turns you won't see coming, DEADLY SILENCE is New York Times bestselling author Rebecca Zanetti at her suspenseful best.
**THE PRINT EDITION CONTAINS EXTRA BONUS SCENES NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ELSE!**
BUY THE BOOK HERE
Also available at Target!
LETHAL LIES, #2
Deadly Silence Top 5 List
Top 5 Actors to play main characters
- Hugh Jackman would make a wonderful Ryker Jones from Deadly Silence. He’s intense, smart, dangerous, and sexy. Very, very, very, sexy. There’s a picture of him next to a motorcycle on Pinterest, and it’s perfect.
- Jason Momoa is one of my favorite actors of all time. He’s sexy and smart…and he looks amazing without his shirt. He’s also tall, dark, and so intense. Great hero material here.
- Emily Rose is the actress who played the lead on Haven. She’s smart and spunky, and I think she’d make a great heroine in any of the books.
- Salli Richardson-Whitfield is beautiful, intelligent, and so graceful. She played Dr. Blake on the Eureka series, and I thought she was fantastic.
- Chris Pratt makes for a great hero as well. It’s not only his looks (which are very nice), but his obvious sense of humor. It’d be a lot of fun to cast him.